Katlynn waited patiently all day and then at dark, she got to go with her Daddy and pick out fireworks.
We only bought small fireworks this year since we are extremely dry here and Papa Ronnie was out of town (he usually gets the BIG stuff). But the kids still had fun watching them even if they were small.

Kit also got to do sparklers and morning glories by herself. We explained to her that it was America's birthday and she asked, Is her going to have a party? Well sweetie, that's why we are shooting fireworks, this is her party.

Brother had a little excitement too. We have frogs on our front porch at night that are eating bugs attracted to our light. Here is his first look at one. I had to keep him from trying to put the frog in his mouth, yuk!

4 comments:
CUTE - TEE!!!
Looks like a blast. Wish I was there.
I see that Katlynn is now the expert with a hand on her hip while she paints with light :) Brother is in awe as he sucks his toe. lol. I love these pictures and think brother is going to be an animal lover too.
Happy 4th of July!
I'm with GG; Carson definitely got the animal lover gene from you guys. Thanks for sharing-these pictures remind me of being little and loving those sparklers and all the cool things that go on after dark in your front yard.
Post a Comment