background

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cooling Off


So weather.com says it was only 97 degrees yesterday but I know it had to be more. It was H-O-T! So we took a little dip in our pool. Yes, our pond made into swimming pool. And you do remember correctly, it is in our front yard. I know what your thinkin' but it was really hot!
Anyway, we did cool off and had tons of fun.

Here's a little video showing how Brother kicks his feet in his little floaty. It's the best thing ever, just got it at Target. Kit loves pulling him around in it too.



Hope your staying cool!

5 comments:

Audrey said...

Hurrah! The first to comment.

He's a cutie pie!

I like the the photo of them together. How cutie. Your pond/fountain/pool looks nice and refreshing. Maybe I'll wade around in it while I'm there? eh eh?

Tricia said...

What a sweet little tadpole! And I'm sure Katlynn's a very good teacher.

gbuggman said...

Forget wading, I'd be swimming around like a big walrus.

The Durham's said...

Okay, let me first say that the pool is unbelievable! Yall really blow me away with your incredible home makeover talents:) I can't wait to see it in person:) The kiddos look absolutely adorable! Love yall!

Bobbie said...

They look like they are having a blast! Is this the little pond that the ducks swam in? It looks bigger somehow...maybe the little kids make it look that way. In any case I'm with George, I wouldn't mind floating around like a big old walrus!