background

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Carson smiling...well sort of


Carson is finally starting to smile. I've tried days and days to catch it but by the time I get back with the camera, he's cranky. Here is the closest I've come so far.

8 comments:

Audrey said...

Awwww!!!! CUTE - TEEE!

I'm in love.

gbuggman said...

He's finally old enough to smile.

Bobbie said...

I love this smiley boy. He has grown so much already since I was there. He is loosing that infant look. In any case he is a wonderful boy and we are so happy to have him in our family.

The Durham's said...

OHHHH, I sooo want to eat him!! He is yummy:):) Too cute!!

lebanesa said...

cutiepie - he looks so much like his Daddy - or is that just the hairstyle?
LOL

Loribee said...

He is so precious! I love him!

Tricia said...

Well, hello, Grammie's lil chicken! Such a charmer you are :)

Lisa said...

He's smiling with his eyes too, Mommy!