background

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Today was a very productive day.
- I was able to get the kids out of the house this morning wearing green so we wouldn't get pinched. I tried explaining to Kit why but it really doesn't make sense even to me.
- We picked out and ordered Audrey's wedding dress and Jasmine and my bridesmaid dresses.
- And tonight, we all went to Painted Poppy for some relaxing time together followed by dinner. I am having so much fun with all this family time together, wish it could be like this all the time. Love you all!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

You'll have to show off your creations when you get them back! Audrey sure looks happy too!

Bobbie said...

I had a great time with you all. I can't wait to see how my piece turns out :) Enjoyed supper even though everything went wrong and McKayla wound up with gravy all over.

Tricia said...

Awww, you guys look great-love the green! Yeah, I think they should ditch the pinching thing on St. Pat's, and just keep the green beer!

Loribee said...

Kit looks a little scared. Maybe she was wary of the pinching. Love the green and the family time!

Audrey said...

How did I miss this post? That's a great photo. Mckayla needs to learn how to fake a smile.