background

Saturday, September 08, 2007

I wanna be a kid!

Katlynn, this morning while in bed, is talking about how old she is and how old her cousin Brooklyn is. I explain to her (the best I can) about ages and how she will always be older than Brooklyn. She says something about when Brooklyn is 3 and I tell her that she will be 5 when Brooklyn is 3. She ponders just for a second before yelling out, "I don't wanna be 5. I wanna be a kid!" I laughed and laughed and asked her that if being 5 automatically made her an adult. She reaffirmed with another yell that she still wants to be a kid.

Sound like anyone you know?.......(Audrey?)


Photo taken by Katlynn of herself on June 29, 2007.

5 comments:

Bobbie said...

Bill and I laughed and laughed when we read this. Such a funny kid, kinda like her "aunt Auey"..love her, just love her!

Loribee said...

That is funny. She is so adorable!

Lisa said...

This is better than any baby book!LOL!

Debi said...

Awww, how sweet. She's a little of all of us, isn't she? And then some.

Tricia said...

I don't blame you, Katlynn...stay a kid as long as you can!